Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Its the Final Blog!!



Personal branding is about view/image of oneself that you wan the world to see and know you for. I know I want to brand myself as: an aspiring pastry chef who wants to be unique and creative and for being a people person. I love people and want that to reflect in my personal and professional lives. 

I would like the opportunity to learn more about blogging. It is a great tool to express and brand oneself ... photos, sounds, and videos can be added and can show creativity and uniqueness for what I can offer the world. If I could have a "role model" type person to take me under their "pastry chef blogger" wings and show me the ropes. Who that would be, I am not sure, nor am I picky because honestly I can learn from all those who are out there and were once in my shoes.

Social media that I used prior to the course included: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. After the course ends I plan on adding LinkedIn into the mix to further grow and develop my networking to one day find that person to be my role model and aspire to be like...


One day I will achieve my dreams <3

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment